Make your mark in the world with the stories you share
Who's this course for?
Our programme is an excellent option for individuals keen to develop their practice and establish themselves in the script writing industries.
- Learn key script writing skills around script layout, genre, setting, character, and dialogue
- Explore complex elements of scriptwriting such as deep structure and sustaining narrative
- Study business strategies for promoting yourself as a freelance scriptwriter
- Work collaboratively on professional briefs and develop project proposal documents
- Create a major script development project for a platform or medium of your choice
Our course advisors will guide you through the entire application process, including answering any questions you have about the course. Upon starting, you can connect with your tutors via weekly webinars and through email, and turn to our student advisors for all non-academic questions.
Up to twice a year, you can choose to attend various photography-related events, which may be held digitally or physically. The cost of all tickets will be entirely paid for by Falmouth University, but please note that you’ll need to cover your own travel and accommodation for physical events.
This course is affiliated with The Script Department, a production company run by screenwriters, for screenwriters. Created by university academics, The Script Department’s scripted podcast regularly features student work and provides the opportunity to partner with alumni as well.