Evolve and innovate as a visual storyteller
Who's this course for?
Our programme is an excellent option for illustrators keen to challenge their creative boundaries and strengthen their practice.
- Study different contexts and applications of illustration to help navigate your own practice
- Explore the wide range of visual tools available to you as an illustrator
- Develop your understanding of ‘audience’ and the differing needs of audiences
- Learn more about the role of storytelling plus the wider visual communication industries
- Evaluate your own ‘brand values’ and build your entrepreneurial skills to inform your career
Our course advisors will guide you through the entire application process, including answering any questions you have about the course. Upon starting, you can connect with your tutors via weekly webinars and through email, and turn to our student advisors for all non-academic questions.
Up to twice a year, you can choose to attend various photography-related events, which may be held digitally or physically. The cost of all tickets will be entirely paid for by Falmouth University, but please note that you’ll need to cover your own travel and accommodation for physical events.