Be the creative force behind world-class, pioneering events
Who's this course for?
Our programme is an excellent option for individuals keen to develop their events expertise and further their career in the industry.
- Learn key theories, techniques, and considerations around event and experience design
- Study concept development, business planning, health and safety assessment, and more
- Explore technological developments in events from a local and international perspective
- Examine how to implement sustainability across event type, industry sector, and country
- Build and refine the skills required to deliver messages for regional and global audiences
Our course advisors will guide you through the entire application process, including answering any questions you have about the course. Upon starting, you can connect with your tutors via weekly webinars and through email, and turn to our student advisors for all non-academic questions.
Up to twice a year, you can choose to attend various photography-related events, which may be held digitally or physically. The cost of all tickets will be entirely paid for by Falmouth University, but please note that you’ll need to cover your own travel and accommodation for physical events.
Upon completing the ‘Creative Practice in Event Design’ module, you’ll gain a certificate in Disability Equality Training for Live Events, accredited by Attitude is Everything. As part of the ‘Sustainable Practice’ module, you’ll also receive certification as A Greener Festival Stage 1 Assessor.