Why study Falmouth Flexible’s online MA Illustration?
Whether you are looking for a career change to illustration or wanting to progress your existing practice, this course will bring you focus and direction. Gain the knowledge and skills to equip you in this highly competitive industry.
Not only will you join a global network of like-minded students and creatives, you will also have the opportunity to become a part of Falmouth’s long-standing history of alumni internationally-recognised for their pioneering illustrative work for the likes of The Guardian, The New York Times, New Scientist, Penguin Random House, Sony, Adidas, Greenpeace and MTV.
The course is available completely online – meaning you don’t need to interrupt your work or personal commitments and can enjoy the freedom to study when and where it suits you.
- Learn to generate ideas and visually problem solve to deadline
- Deepen your understanding of different global audiences
- Forge your own visual vocabulary
- Create illustration for multiple platforms and work internationally
- Complete your own business plan and self-promotional campaign strategy
- Gain a world-class MA in Illustration